Android Application Development.
Graduate in B Tech(CS)/BE(Computers)/BCA/MCA/MTech/etc
As a Senior Android Developer, use your extensive Native/Hybrid experience to guide the development of next gen mobile tech. Participate in team-driven development for mobile Android platforms by conducting a full range of software engineering tasks including coding, testing, and documentation for an N-tier object-oriented management application. You will be expected to contribute to the existing mobile software and to bring new and innovative ideas to the table. The Senior Android Development position is part of a larger team that develops software. Be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way highly secure, reliable, and scalable software is created and maintained.
- Experience in Publishing App To Play Store& updates.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK & multiple version of Android.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of a version control system (like GIT or subversion)
- Knowledge on developing both native & Hybrid application using PhoneGap/Ionic/React
- Should possess extensive programming knowledge of Java, Android.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and shape new features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Involve with working on a variety of Android applications for Android Phone &Tablets.
- Working experience on integrating apps with REST-based web services &data feed using JSON.
- Extensive knowledge of Android Internals, Service, Material Designs, UI, Architecture & Android Tools.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge InSqlite database, Social Media And Integration, Google Maps, Push Notifications, FCM, And in-App-Purchase.
Android SDK, Eclipse, Ionic, Java, etc
No of Vacancy
No Bar For Right Candidate
PHP Web Devloper.
Can’t Find The Post ?
Send your Resume email@example.com