- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals, Google updates, ranking factors and Search Engine Marketing Techniques
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article/press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Knowledge of basic on page SEO activities like meta tags, sitemap, header tags, URl optimization etc.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and webmaster tools required.
- Must have good knowledge of all On page, OFF Page SEO and SMO activities.
- Using various advanced tools for SEO research & analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Content analysis
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools ,Google Analytics and SEMRush
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills.
- Develop & execute overall on-page and off-page SEO strategy including content, linking distribution.
- Constantly monitor and improve page ranks, authority, and quality & volume of traffic.
- Periodic SEO audits in collaboration with the technical team, identify new opportunities.
- Keep up with the industry best practices, a hawk eye on Googles SEO updates.
- Keep an eye on the competitors SEO strategies and coming up with counter strategies.
- Knowledge of tools like SemRush, Keyword Planner,Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Hotjar etc.
- Good Excel and reporting/dashboarding skills.
- Manage SEO budget across different strategies along with their respective quantifiable outcomes.
- Understanding of SEM, marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot) would be a plus.
SEO, On Page Off Page, Google
No of Vacancy
No Bar For Right Candidate
PHP Web Devloper.
Can’t Find The Post ?
Send your Resume email@example.com